ผู้เขียน หัวข้อ: utting the Coyotes up 3-2 with his fi  (อ่าน 22 ครั้ง)

lebaobei123

• กระทู้: 135
    • ดูรายละเอียด
utting the Coyotes up 3-2 with his fi
« เมื่อ: กันยายน 25, 2018, 10:24:47 AM »
TORONTO -- Tyler Bozak isnt yet on the cusp of returning. But when hes eligible to come off long-term injured reserve Dec. 29, the Toronto Maple Leafs centre figures his torn oblique will be healed up enough to get back into the lineup. "Its still getting better every day. It feels pretty good now," Bozak said Thursday. "If theres a problem, maybe, but right now it looks like Ill be back right when IR ends." Bozak has been out since Dec. 5 and missed Torontos home game Thursday night against Phoenix. And with the Leafs having placed him on the long-term list, Bozak must also miss upcoming games against Detroit, the New York Rangers and Buffalo before being free to return against Carolina three days before the Winter Classic. The 27-year-old skated with teammates Thursday at the Air Canada Centre but hes obviously on his own track while the Leafs seek to reverse their fortunes. After missing 12 games earlier this year with a hamstring injury, Bozak is dealing with another difficult problem with his oblique. "Kind of like the same thing last year but a lot worse this year," he said. "I dont know what it is, to be honest. "I kind of stressed it a lot on faceoffs. I think it mightve happened on that. I think its just pretty unlucky and nothing you can get too down on yourself about." Bozaks injury came with the Leafs already missing centre Dave Bolland, who still hasnt resumed skating after having a tendon in the back of his ankle severed in late October. The latest injury down the middle came Tuesday night against the Florida Panthers when impressive journeyman callup Trevor Smith broke a bone in his right hand blocking a shot. "I dont know whats going on with us," Bozak said of Torontos injury woes. "I think its all been pretty unfortunate stuff with Smitty and Bolly, things that you never want to see happen and they cant really control by any means." Bozak cant control much right now other than his rehab. Being forced to watch the Leafs go 3-5-0 without him certainly hasnt helped matters. "Its not fun to watch, its never fun to watch," Bozak said. "Its not fun to watch if youre winning or if youre losing. "Obviously you want to be out there helping the guys and stuff like that." Bozak is used to being able to help, typically as the No. 1 centre alongside roommate and friend Phil Kessel, who had two goals in the eight games prior to Thursdays contest with Phoenix. Bozak hasnt had any season like this before and is trying to stay positive. "Ive not really been injured at all, knock on wood, except for college I had surgery on my one knee the one year," he said. "My first years here I missed a handful of games each year, but nothing too serious. "Obviously its been tough, but I hope I can come back stronger and help the team." Marcel Schmelzer Jersey . With the final four being arguably the four best – and most complete – teams from the regular season, picking a winner is not as easy as it sounds. Cheap Dortmund Jersey . Numbers Game looks into the Canadiens securing the services of Thomas Vanek in a trade with the New York Islanders. The Canadiens Get: LW Thomas Vanek and a conditional fifth-round pick. http://www.footballdortmundpro.com/Kids-Mahmoud-Dahoud-Jersey/. Off-Season Game Plan examines a team facing some challenging times as GM Bryan Murray tries to put together a roster for next season. Perhaps the first challenge facing Murray is that its expected he will be moving out Jason Spezza, a premier point producer who is about to enter the final year of his contract. Maximilian Philipp Jersey . Kyrie Irving and the Cleveland Cavaliers were left fretting over an MRI on the stars left knee. Paul George scored 21 points, Roy Hibbert added 19 and the Pacers used a dominant fourth quarter to blow out the Cavaliers 91-76 on Tuesday The Pacers (25-5) have won eight in a row over Cleveland, their longest active streak against any opponent. Omer Toprak Jersey . - All-Pro quarterback Aaron Rodgers looked spry enough in pregame warmups Sunday for Green Bays divisional playoff game against Dallas.GLENDALE, Ariz. -- When Mike Ribeiro first arrived in Phoenix, he wasnt sure how he would fit in, on the ice and in the locker room. Having the added honus of being the scoring saviour on a team thats needed one for a decade didnt help much. Once Ribeiro found his comfort level with his new teammates and role on his new team, the points started flowing -- and havent stopped since. Ribeiro scored two goals for the second straight game and extended his points streak to seven games, lifting the Coyotes to a 4-2 win over the Calgary Flames Tuesday night. "It took a while for me to get comfortable with the guys and for them to know me and, I guess to like me," Ribeiro said. "So now that we did that, Im comfortable and its fun to come to work." Ribeiro had a quiet start in the desert after signing a four-year, $22 million contract, failing to register a point his first three games. Realizing he had been thinking too much instead of reacting, Ribeiro shifted his game into a new, freewheeling gear, starting with an assist in Phoenixs 3-0 win over Detroit on Oct. 10 that kick-started what had been an awful start to a five-game road trip. Ribeiro hasnt stopped scoring since, notching two goals against the Red Wings in Phoenixs comeback victory on Saturday and two more against Calgary, including the game-winner just a few minutes after the Flames tied it in the third period. Rob Klinkhammer added an empty-net goal for Phoenix, which has earned 12 of a possible 14 points in its past seven games. The Coyotes, with 14 points (6-2-2), are off to their best start since opening the 2000-01 season 7-1-2. "He likes to make a difference in games and hes doing that for us right now," Coyotes coach Dave Tippett said. The Coyotes needed Ribeiros big night after a couple of defensive miscues allowed the Flames back into a game they had been dominated in for most of the first two periods. Sluggish after facing Los Angeles the night before, Calgary fell behind 2-0 in the second period after Radim Vrbatas 200th career goal and Ribeiros first of the night. The Flames finally found some life late in the second, using a turnover to set up Lee Stempniaks goal in the second period and another that led to Joe Colbornes breakaway goal early in the third. Calgary couldnt sustain it, though, unable to get anythiing past Mike Smith the rest of the third period to lose for the third time during a five-game road trip that ends at Dallas on Thursday.dddddddddddd Jiri Hudler had an assist to extend his season-opening points streak to nine games for the Flames. "The first period, we didnt skate very well, I felt our energy level was not very good, we were not throwing enough pucks at the net," Flames coach Bob Hartley said. "The second period, we got going. I really liked our last 40 minutes. We gave ourselves a chance to win the game." Phoenix wanted to jump on the Flames early after they played the night before and did just that, scoring on a power play when Vrbata gathered a pass from Keith Yandle and wristed it past Joey MacDonald from the right circle for his fifth goal of the season. Phoenix was at its defensive best early on as well, blocking shots and pushing the Flames toward the boards while holding them to three shots in the first period. Ribeiro made it 2-0 in the second period, raising his stick waist high to deflect a shot by Mikkel Boedker past MacDonald. "They took it to us in the first period," Stempniak said. "I didnt think we played very well, lost a lot of puck battles. Calgary finally showed some life late in the second period, with Stempniak scoring late on a rebound and Colborne tying it early in the third. Ribeiro came through again less than three minutes later. Set up to the right of MacDonald, he ripped a one-timer from a tough angle on another crossing pass from Yandle, putting the Coyotes up 3-2 with his fifth of the season. The Flames tried to generate a final push, but Smith made some big saves and Klinkhammer sealed Phoenixs victory with his fourth of the season. "It wasnt a masterpiece, lets put it that way," Tippett said. "It was a quirky game that could have gone a lot of different ways." It ended up in Phoenixs favour, thanks to Ribeiro. NOTES: Both teams played without their captains. Phoenixs Shane Doan was out with a lower-body injury and Calgarys Mark Giordano was scratched after leaving during pregame warm-ups. ... The Coyotes recalled F Brandon Yip before the game and sent F Tim Kennedy to Portland of the AHL before the game. Yip started in place of Doan. ... Hudler has 12 points in nine games this season. Cheap Ducks Jerseys Cheap Coyotes Jerseys Cheap Bruins Jerseys Cheap Sabres Jerseys Cheap Flames Jerseys Cheap Hurricanes Jerseys Cheap Blackhawks Jerseys Cheap Avalanche Jerseys Cheap Blue Jackets Jerseys Cheap Stars Jerseys Cheap Red Wings Jerseys Cheap Oilers Jerseys Cheap Florida Panthers Jerseys Cheap Los Angeles Kings Jerseys Cheap Wild Jerseys ' ' '